Useful information regarding tabulation.

Documents and papers needed for tabulation:

To carry out surveying and tabulation papers the following documents are required :

  • Deed of the property (title, Contract of Sale - Purchase
  • Civil Decision, Heir Certificate, Donation Act, etc.).

  • A legalized copy;
  • Fiscal certificate obtained from the Financial Administration of the town which belongs to property;
  • Legal owner act of identity  -  copy;
  • Statement regarding the property and its limits
  • Application form for registration in the Land Registry - made available by authorized expert

Papers needed for cadastral operation:

  • Act of real estate property (Land Registry document) - copy;
  • Previous map attached to the property - if any;
  • A copy of the cadastral documentation (site and demarcation plan) - if they exist;
  • Owner Identity Act - one copy;

- Prices may vary according to the work.
- Our experts and use of modern surveying equipment, guarantees top quality performance.
-All works for cadastral surveying are performed according to the law and respecting the rules issued by the National Agency of Cadastre and Land Registration.

For an assessment of your work please contact



We offer you a convertor here